Our 1 hour JFK Experience tour will keep you on the edge of your seat, we take you back in time to that fatal day November 22nd, 1963. Our JFK Experience tour will show you the dark side of Oak Cliff Dallas the exact location of Oswald’s home, Officer JD Tippit’s murder scene, Jack Ruby’s murder of Oswald and The legendary Texas Theater. Come relive and experience the past with us as our Actor / Narrator will show you what really happened that day!!
This JFK EXPERIENCE tour is all about the JFK assassination, we take you back in time to relive a minute by minute journey of what happened on November 22nd, 1963. On this tour, you will enter Oswald’s rooming house where you will get to ask questions and get answers from a once 11-year-old girl that actually knew Lee Harvey Oswald. Pat Hall is now all grown up and owns the home left to her by her grandmother Gladys Johnson.
- School Book Depository
- X Marks the spot 3 rifle shot placement
- Grassy Knoll
- Lee Harvey Oswald’s Rooming House
- Officer Tippit’s Memorial (Step Out Location)
- The Texas Theater
- Lee Harvey Oswald’s Apartment
- Video Tribute to the Kennedy Family
JFK Assassination Tour
Of course, the tour will include walking Dealey Plaza, covering both the history of the Plaza itself, along with the events of November 22, 1963. We can tailor the length of the tour to fit your needs, and time constraints.
We will provide transportation for up to 4 people to various related locations. We can also provide larger vehicles, or even a coach bus for up to 50 people if your group should require it.
You should also plan on going through The Sixth Floor Exhibit at Dealey Plaza, either just before, or just after the tour. (A tour through the exhibit is annoying to the other patrons, so silence is the rule.)
Additionally, the tour will include the Oak Cliff sites, where Oswald lived, the shooting of Officer J. D. Tippit, and the escape and arrest of Oswald. Optional areas of Oak Cliff include various houses in which the Oswalds lived, the apartment house where Jack Ruby lived, and other locations of interest.
Depending on your time requirements, we can also include Love Field and the Motorcade Route, the former house of Edwin Walker, Parkland Hospital, and the Dallas Trade Mart. Naturally, we will also swing by the Dallas Police Department where Oswald was shot. The tour can also be tailored (time permitting) to include the former Ruth Paine house, as well as Rose Hill Cemetery, where Oswald is buried. Other locations of interest are often added, as our guest’s interests are determined.
What’s on the tour
- Presidential motorcade route along Harwood, Main and Elm streets downtown.
- The Old Texas School Book Depository (now The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza), 411 Elm St., where Lee Harvey Oswald fired the shots that killed JFK.
- Dealey Plaza and the grassy knoll, along Elm near the Triple Underpass.
- The Oak Cliff boarding house where Oswald lived, 1026 N. Beckley Ave.
- Scene of Officer J.D. Tippit’s slaying, 404 E. 10th St.
- The Texas Theater, 421 Jefferson Blvd., where Oswald was arrested.
- The old Dallas city jail, 106 S. Harwood, where Jack Ruby shot Oswald.
- Former site of Lee Harvey Oswald Apartment